At the moment SASA is a 100% volunteer effort of many people scattered across the US and overseas, with more volunteering each week. While heartening, this approach carries with it limits. For example:
- a permanent secretariat is needed
- contingency funds are needed to organize the annual conferences
- Brown Bag Radio is unfunded; a broadcast engineer is needed
- professional website assistance is essential
- scholarship funds to assist promising young scholars from both the US and overseas are needed.
If you'd like to contribute online, please click on the following